These are the general rules of track behavior. Please also read the specific rules for each championship.
- It is a requirement that the drivers can control the car and drive safely among other drivers on the track in all sessions.
- Deliberate collision of other drivers (revenge actions, dive bombs or anything like) are strictly forbidden.
- If an overtaking car has the front wheel at your back wheel, it’s both cars responsibility to make sure that both cars make it through the corner.
- It is only allowed to change lane one time in order to defend a position. Moving under braking, or excessive weaving/blocking will be penalised.
- The blue flag must be respected.
- The white lines at the pit exit must be respected in any official session.
- When exceeding track limits / leaving track, either by pushing too hard, by accident or mistake, it is the responsibility of the driver to enter the track safely.
- It is not allowed to park the car on the track in any session.
- Track limit is between the white lines (on some tracks yellow lines) on the track. If all wheels are placed outside the lines, it is considered as leaving the track / exceeding track limits.
- It is not allowed to make shortcuts. Cutting penalties will work according to the the game standard rules. In any extreme situations, ESR will post supplementary regulations.
- If a driver causes a collision with another driver, the driver at fault must wait for the affected driver and return any positions gained, regardless of the time lost in doing so.